Lenten Practice: Angels at your Doorstep

Summoning angels is something I've been fascinated with since I first got involved with estoeric matters.  The stories of Dr. John Dee fascinated me when I was just a Freemason*, and not a practical occultist. I read his experiences with a great deal of interest and wondered what they would be like.

I also read +Lon Milo DuQuette's 'My Life with the Spirits' early in my esoteric career, and found the idea of getting a non-corporeal being to manifest in a space absolutely fascinating.

However, my first experience with the true power and wonder of the technique was after I'd been initiated into the Friary, and a fellow Friar summoned the archangel Gabriel to talk to another Friar. That experience left me shaken and in awe of the majesty of these beings who interface between our corporeal forms and the Divine Essence.

To that end, I'd like to recommend an effective and easy book which can help the aspiring Esoteric practitioner to get off the ground with encountering spiritual phenomena. Angels at Your Doorstep is a short kindle book which will walk you through the steps of summoning some elemental angels and interacting with them. Elemental angels are incredibly useful spirits to interact with, as they affect the world around us in fairly tangible ways. My own interactions with these angels have been quite valuable, and I've learned a lot about both my own internal make up and the world around me.

I helped my good friend Joe Wolf put this book out in Kindle, and I do receive a portion of the sales. However, I'd still recommend it, as I find it to be a worthwhile introduction to the practice of summoning spirits.

If you'd like a hard copy of the book, contact me and we'll get one to you. Hard copies are $7.95 plus shipping.

*This isn't to denigrate my Freemasonic experience, as I find Freemasonry a profoundly affecting path, even if I don't practice as much as I'd like to anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 25

100 books to read

The Masonic Egregore