January 23



On Friday, I was supposed to have 2 social occasions. I went to the first, had no energy for the second, and so went home. I didn't feel well.

When I got home, I felt better. I wonder if this is part of the Abrimelin working, where you're supposed to be a little retiring while it's going on. I wanted to read, and whole up in my house, and not sit and chat with old and new friends and drink beer. It's nothing against them, I love them all dearly, and someone even said they'd been following this, which is nice. I just wasn't prepared for it, I guess.

Today we have another social occasion, and I'm not really excited about it. But, that's probably just the cold talking, and I'll love it once I get there. Already, I'm making bread for it.

Today's card is a balanced card. 4 points in harmony. Maybe I just need to get out a bit, and balance that with some alone time.

Psalm 5

Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.

Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.

My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 25

100 books to read

The Masonic Egregore