Esoteric Masonic Conference

One of the mailing lists I'm on was kicking this idea around. I wish I had the time to organize something like this, because I think it would be really useful. Maybe after I get my formation done, and a church going.

I don't know that it would have to be a 'formal' group. But I think something like this, along the lines of Convocation in Detroit, would be very cool.

I'd love to go to Convocation, but with the Conclave for the AJC not too far away from that, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford both.

I did see that Lon Milo Duquette is one of the guests of Honor. He's a great guy, and I've enjoyed talking with him. I'd love to sneak over and meet him.

Update: Perhaps we could reserve a small room and have a quick meeting/workshop during Masonic Week in DC some year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 25

100 books to read

The Masonic Egregore