Dreams

I don't dream very often. It's a side effect of the sleep Apnea, I don't get to be asleep long enough to dream. Last night, I was at the sleep study, and when they put the mask on me, I was dreaming a ton. I don't remember most of them, except the last one.

I had the gun from Portal (I've never played Portal, just know the concept and have heard the song at the end about a gazillion times). I was trying to trap these orange rock monsters by feeding them to another monster using the portals. One end open in front of the rock monsters (kind of like the old D&D Bulettes, only rock), the other end open over the eating monster (like the saarlac from Star Wars).

The whole time, the song from the end of the game was playing "We must because we can" or whatever the lyrics are.

It was quite strange.

Comments

Suecae Sounds said…
Sounds quite strange as well. On a mundane note: If you play games though, Portal is definitely worth checking out. It is mind boggling and hilarious.

Popular posts from this blog

February 25

100 books to read

The Masonic Egregore