- Tradition allows women to propose to Scott only during leap years.
- Scott can not regurgitate!
- Scott is worth his weight in gold - literally!
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Scott on New Year's Day!
- It took Scott 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Scott.
- Scott cannot jump.
- Four-fifths of the surface of Scott is covered in water!
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Scott!
- Scott is only six percent water!
Monday, March 13, 2006
10 Fun Facts about Scott
Posted by Reverend Father Scott Rassbach at 2:36 PM