1. Begin with the sign of the Cross. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirt. Amen.
2 Remain in silence for some minutes. Let your breath attain a natural rhythm.
3. Sing or chant: Kyrie Eleison, Christe Eleison, Kyrie Eleison or Lord have Mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have Mercy
4. Read, repeat, and meditate upon the scripture reading for today: "He that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God" - I John 4:16
5. Memorize and repeat the scripture, taking it into yourself. Let it flow through you, and see how it applies to you, today.
6. Read, repeat, and meditate upon the Gnostic Scripture, The Pistis Sophia, chapter 100 for the day:
"For the sake of the race of men, because it is material, I have torn myself asunder and brought unto them all the mysteries of the Light, that I may purify them, for they are the refuse of the whole matter of their matter; else would no soul of the total race of men have been saved, and they would not be able to inherit the kingdom of the Light, if I had not brought unto them the purifying mysteries."
7. Memorize and repeat the scripture, taking it into yourself. Let if flow through you, and see how it applies to you.
8. Recite this small prayer:
I am a point of light within a greater light.
I am a strand of loving energy within the stream of love divine.
I am a point of sacrificial fire, focused within the fiery will of God.
And thus I stand.
8. Look upon the image of the the Glyph of Taurus, and be silent.
9. When moved to do so, end with the sign of the Cross.