Meditation

I'd forgotten how wonderful and easy meditation is. I just finished a 5 minute meditation at my chair, and feel refreshed and wonderful.

I also identified some bad habits I have programmed in from working. We're gonna fix that shit right now.  What bad habits, you ask?

Well, soda, for one.

Eating while reading, as well. It makes both experiences sort of throw-away.

Not meditating. :)

As I'm writing this, I'm like "I should save this for tomorrrow, so I don't overpost". Then, I wonder if anyone reads this besides me. Then I realize I don't care. I'm posting it anyway.  If you read it, enjoy. If you don't, well, there's nothing really I can do about that.

Comments

Anti Kate said…
I read. Your planetary hours doohickey is non-functional.

Popular posts from this blog

February 25

100 books to read

Fire Wand & Golden Dawn