Day 21: On to other things

Since we have figured out the house stuff, I've been able to start concentrating on other things. one of the other things I need to concentrate on is my health.

Today, I took my blood sugar reading for the first time in a long time. The value was 200, which is about 80 higher than I want it to be. So, diet reform is on The Horizon, and I am starting to exercise more. For now, I'm just going to add a walk at lunch. as we finish the move, I'll put something else in.

A conversation on Sunday got me thinking about the political process specifically, the idea of an esoteric political action committee. The rules surrounding PACs are surprisingly loose, and it's fairly easy to start one. My only question would be, what sort of issues would be of interest two people with an esoteric bent?

Lots of ideas and things are whirling around in my head. We'll see what comes of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 25

100 books to read

The Masonic Egregore