BHAG

Talking about RO's Seven Spheres of Planetary Magic (now on sale) made me start thinking about other works that I've read, and worked on, and haven't gone back to.

For instance, I took part in the year long Strategic Sorcery work put on by Jason Miller. I never finished the homework, and now I'm coming back to it. I really enjoyed the write ups, but didn't have the time, space, or ambition to really work through the material. I didn't even really have any huge goals.  The goals seemed good, workable, and manageable.

Now I have a goal, one I'd like to make happen.

It's big, like BHAG big. There's no way for me to do it in my lifetime without supernatural aid and/or some interesting changes in circumstance. It's measurable. It has stages, can be done in sprints, from multiple angles, doesn't have to be done all at once. And it's a great homework assignment. It will also be an interesting thing to do with my beloved.

I'll keep you up to date.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 25

100 books to read

The Masonic Egregore