1. Begin with the sign of the Cross. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2 Remain in silence for some minutes. Let your breath attain a natural rhythm.
3. Sing or chant: Kyrie Eleison, Christe Eleison, Kyrie Eleison or Lord have Mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have Mercy
4. Read, repeat, and meditate upon the scripture reading for today: So God created man in his own image. - Genesis 1: 27
5. Memorize and repeat the scripture, taking it into yourself. Let it flow through you, and see how it applies to you, today.
6. Read, repeat, and meditate upon the Gnostic Scripture, The Discourse on the Eighth and the Ninth for the day:
"He is perfect, the invisible God to whom one speaks in silence - his image is moved when it is directed, and it governs"
7. Memorize and repeat the scripture, taking it into yourself. Let if flow through you, and see how it applies to you.
8. Recite this small prayer:
I am a point of light within a greater light.
I am a strand of loving energy within the stream of love divine.
I am a point of sacrificial fire, focused within the fiery will of God.
And thus I stand.
8. Look upon the image of the Glyph of Picses, and be silent.
9. When moved to do so, end with the sign of the Cross.
Here ends the series on the 12 days of Christmas. I hope you all enjoyed it, and found it valuable.
May Grace and Gnosis be with you all,