1. Begin with the sign of the Cross. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirt. Amen.
2 Remain in silence for some minutes. Let your breath attain a natural rhythm.
3. Sing or chant: Kyrie Eleison, Christe Eleison, Kyrie Eleison or Lord have Mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have Mercy
4. Read, repeat, and meditate upon the scripture reading for today: Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.-Matthew 5:8
5. Memorize and repeat the scripture, taking it into yourself. Let it flow through you, and see how it applies to you, today.
6. Read, repeat, and meditate upon the Gnostic Scripture, Corpus Hermeticum, XII:11 for the day:
"Do not, then, let terms trouble thee; action and passion are both the selfsame thing. "
7. Memorize and repeat the scripture, taking it into yourself. Let if flow through you, and see how it applies to you.
8. Recite this small prayer:
I am a point of light within a greater light.
I am a strand of loving energy within the stream of love divine.
I am a point of sacrificial fire, focused within the fiery will of God.
And thus I stand.
8. Look upon the image of the Glyph of Scorpio, and be silent.
9. When moved to do so, end with the sign of the Cross.