1. Begin with the sign of the Cross. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirt. Amen.
2 Remain in silence for some minutes. Let your breath attain a natural rhythm.
3. Sing or chant: Kyrie Eleison, Christe Eleison, Kyrie Eleison or Lord have Mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have Mercy
4. Read, repeat, and meditate upon the scripture reading for today: "Be still, and know that I am God." - Psalm 46:10
5. Memorize and repeat the scripture, taking it into yourself. Let it flow through you, and see how it applies to you, today.
6. Read, repeat, and meditate upon the Gnostic Scripture, Thunder, Perfect Mind for the day:
"Look upon me, you who reflect upon me,
and you hearers, hear me.
You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves."
7. Memorize and repeat the scripture, taking it into yourself. Let if flow through you, and see how it applies to you.
8. Recite this small prayer:
I am a point of light within a greater light.
I am a strand of loving energy within the stream of love divine.
I am a point of sacrificial fire, focused within the fiery will of God.
And thus I stand.
8. Look upon the image of the Glyph of Gemini, and be silent.
9. When moved to do so, end with the sign of the Cross.